What a great post. Thanks for sharing. My 8-year-old has been begging for a sewing machine - this makes me want to go ahead and give in!
Also - this is our first year of home-schooling (it took me a while to come around to the idea), and I have to tell you WE LOVE IT! I still think that it isn't the right idea for everyone, and it may not even be right for us forever, but for now - it is so wonderful and exactly what our family should be doing.
Carrie - i could see you being a homeschooler. and I mean that as a compliment. As I get to know more and more people who homeschool, I am more and more sympathetic (and kinda interested) in the whole thing. But I think I lack the skills to be good at it.
2 comments:
What a great post. Thanks for sharing. My 8-year-old has been begging for a sewing machine - this makes me want to go ahead and give in!
Also - this is our first year of home-schooling (it took me a while to come around to the idea), and I have to tell you WE LOVE IT! I still think that it isn't the right idea for everyone, and it may not even be right for us forever, but for now - it is so wonderful and exactly what our family should be doing.
Carrie - i could see you being a homeschooler. and I mean that as a compliment. As I get to know more and more people who homeschool, I am more and more sympathetic (and kinda interested) in the whole thing. But I think I lack the skills to be good at it.
Post a Comment