Friday, December 3, 2010

Birthday Morn

Isaac's only birthday request was that we sing "Happy Birthday to you." We tried to sing it as many times as we could squeeze it into his birthday celebrations and were rewarded with this happy smile every time. He also took delight in joining in to sing along. On the morning of his birthday I made a coffee cake (though we have to call it breakfast cake around here) and he got to blow out candles one more time. He also got to finish opening presents.



Look at all the extra hands involved in opening Isaac's birthday presents. He's always had help and it's a good thing he doesn't mind.
Mom always sends a Trader Joe's fruit leather for birthdays. It's always appreciated.

I really couldn't love this boy any more!

1 comment:

Ashley and Caleb said...

Remember how that yummy coffee- er breakfast cake was so warm that it melted the candles? Remember when I ate the wax? That was awesome.