
These pictures are actually from Isaac's second day of mama-led preschool. I taught last week and didn't manage any pictures. He talked about school all week, picked out his outfit for school on Monday and couldn't wait to go to Cash's house today. I packed his lunch at about eight thirty this morning and he carried his lunch box around until it was time to leave for school about two hours later. When I opened it up right before school the graham crackers had been reduced to little pieces from being toted around. He was happy to have his picture taken, just like his brothers had done. Then he was off and I had to run to catch up with him. He's two going on six, this one. I could eat him up.

1 comment:
But he is too little! I loved reading through what you have been up to. I cant wait to find out what you name that baby boy 4. i have been missing you lately. i am glad you are enjoying ut so much but i sure wish you were in md.
Post a Comment