


I've been scheming and dreaming about this camera for two years now. Today I took my pennies (thank you birthday money-- the final contribution) to Costco and became the owner of a Nikon d60 complete with two lenses. We also ran around all day buying a mini van (yikes!) and so tonight was the first chance I got to play with it and Nat was my willing subject. Isn't he handsome?
3 comments:
Nice! We're still saving our pennies. . . one day. You'll have 3 boys soon! You'll love that van.
Ooooooh, hooray! Hooray for great low-light shots! Fantastic. And congrats/condolences on the mini-van.
Can't wait to see what more you do with the d60!
Oh you guys are moving into a new league, as minivan owners. Let me tell you, it gives you all kinds of illusions of power to be able to haul entire playgroups or couches or freezers or whatever else crosses your mind! Congrats on the camera too--maybe next year for us...
Post a Comment