During Spring break a few weeks ago we were in search of sharks' teeth. We had heard about some relatively close beaches on the Chesapeake. I invited two of my neighbors, gassed up the mini-van, packed a picnic and were off.We spent a little time searching for teeth but a lot more time running around, playing with the local dogs, and pulling Luke's pants back up-- we learned not to wear jeans when said jeans are likely to get soaked. I had pictured the boys wanting to wade a little in the water but for some insane reason I didn't think that Luke would get wet all the way to his waist-- silly, stupid momma. It was wonderful cool weather, good company and a terrific adventure. I look forward to a summer full of outings like this one. I'll be glad to have my Luke back full time.
I got home and looked at the pictures and realized that I had taken a ton of pictures of Isaac, a couple of Luke and just one of Noah. It must have something to do with the fact that I had to chase Isaac the whole time anyway and so I figured that I might as well be taking pictures. Also, I have a crush on Isaac.










2 comments:
That first picture of Isaac just kills me - what a cutie. Looks like a fun day at the beach!
I like the pantsless wonder. You didn't say though- did you find any teeth?
Post a Comment