This little miss and her mama came to visit yesterday. Couldn't you just eat her up? Those eyes, that wispy hair, her perfect little mouth-- it's just too much.Their visit served as a good reminder of what this life is all about-- people. My idea of heaven would be living in a subdivision (read:commune) of all the people I love that I have collected along my life's journey.
2 comments:
She is way too adorable for words.
Carrie, I am embarrassingly delayed in commenting here...left for Boston right after you wrote me, got back a couple days ago, and am trying to catch up!
I love this photo. Love, love it. Oh, my Eva, with that impish look (it's the look she often has after putting something inedible in her mouth). It's perfect! I would love to see the others. You have such a great eye! Thank you!!!
Post a Comment