Saturday, April 17, 2010

Harry Potter Party

A good friend from Madison just posted about this birthday party. It's just amazing. We're in party planning mode over here and I am certainly inspired.

3 comments:

meg said...

Carrie, all I can say is. . . what the ton of work for a seven year old's birthday party. But it did sound really cool.

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing our party, Carrie! I'm so glad that you've been inspired!

@Meg--The best part was that it never felt like work. It really was that much fun. My son would have been happy with friends just coming over for cake, but I enjoyed it so much that it just turned into something amazing. I know it sounds corny, but it's true.

stacyross said...

Oh my... that might be the coolest party I've ever seen. So many amazing and clever details. I love the potions class, the homemade wands, the Quidditch field... Emily, my hat's off to you!!