
When I picked Luke up from school yesterday his teacher told me that he had asked if he could take an extra one of the worksheets home from his brother. Once we had settled down after dinner Luke sat down to help Noah with his "homework". It was really sweet (after Noah stopped tantruming about the misshapen O in his name. He's kind of particular about the O). This story is illustrative of one of the things that I love about Luke and Noah. I adore the way that they are always thinking about each other. Noah saves things to do and treats to share all day, waiting for Luke to get home. There is always a happy embrace when Luke walks out the door after school. It's a comfort to me to think about these boys spending the rest of their lives supporting each other. Siblings are precious, aren't they?
6 comments:
This is so adorable, Carrie.
What's the age-spacing between these two? (We're obsessed with that question these days.)
Those are the sweetest boys ever!! And I'm not the least bit biased ;)
Jen--
Luke and Noah are 2.5 years apart (almost to the day). Isaac and Noah are 25 months apart. Spacing between siblings is an interesting subject. Isaac came a little earlier that we had planned-- but we sure love him.
Barb--
They make my heart squeeze.
So...how did Noah do on his homework? Is Luke's teacher going to grade it? :)
I need more of this in my life.
You should maybe not leave D.C. because maybe I am thinking about moving there after I graduate.
SO CUTE!!! That's adorably sweet.
And I second Noah's aspirations for properly-shaped o's.
Post a Comment